Saturday, May 1, 2010

leaving.....

I sure do miss this sexy man. He is supposed to come home on the 6th!
I leave for EVOC tomorrow. I have to kennel Ana, which is going to be really sad. I won't be back until Wednesday night, so I probably won't be able to pick her up until Thursday after class. EVOC is the driving portion of the academy. We have to pass skids/spin outs, breaking, a cone course, and a written test. If you fail....you're done. We stay in dorms because the training facility we use is a few hours from here. It's on a prison campus so everything is done by prisoners. They clean the dorms (we have a locker for our stuff), they pick up the cones we knock over, they do the cooking/cleaning, and all the other crappy jobs. It should be pretty interesting.
Thomas got his phone back last night so we've been texting like usual this morning :)
So far I've passed 2/8 written tests and 1/8 practical tests. The practical test was yesterday and we had to process a crime scene. I won't get into detail about that....but our crime scene just so happened to be a sexual assault scene...which was a little gross.
Well, I better get going. I have a lot to do today. Cleaning, laundry, packing, cleaning Thomas' car for him, and everything else that needs to get done before he comes home.
20 days until our 4 year wedding anniversary!