Thursday, April 1, 2010

coming soon

Our new camera arrived! Thanks Dad. Pictures of our afternoon at the beach will be up soon. It's so wonderful living only 30 miles from the beach. It was 90 here in Savannah and 80 at the beach. Perfect weather.

I made a bet with Thomas (silly me). If he jumped in the water, and went all the way under, I would make him breakfast and secret kiss cookies tomorrow. I REALLY didn't think he'd do it because even though it was warm out the water felt cold. Well....I was wrong and as a result I'll be making his favorite sausage/egg/cheese on english muffins and cookies tomorrow.

We're also taking Ana to the beach tomorrow. There's a beach an hour from here that allows dogs so we're going to see how she likes it. I'm sure my slightly retarded daughter will not be too fond of water that chases her, but we'll have fun laughing at her. We'll be sure to take the camera. She may or may not hate us after tomorrow's trip ;)