Saturday, March 6, 2010

he's home. camera broke.

Thomas made it home safely last night! He's taking me out for Mexican this afternoon to celebrate my almost-job :) He has the weekend off so I won't be on the computer or answering my phone ;) Hope there are no emergencies.

A new camera is on its way...hopefully. Right dad? After graduating from WSU I've received some pretty sweet graduation gifts. The new ipod that plays the radio from my mom (the only radio we have in our house since both of our stereos broke a couple moves ago) and a new camera that should be arriving soon.

Anyways, the final stages of this long hiring process should be over in a couple weeks. I have a medical exam this Monday and my psychological evaluation the Monday after that. As long as I pass both I'll meet with the Captain and have a real, grown-up job! Wish me luck because I am HORRIFIED at the mere thought of needles and they have to DRAW BLOOD. I think I might cry.....my heart rate reaches 170 just thinking about it.

Have a great weekend!