Tuesday, March 16, 2010

dreams are coming true

I passed my psychological evaluation. It only took three hours of testing and interviewing but they cleared me. I had no idea there were so many ways to ask the same dang questions over and over and over and over again.

I was sick, running on two hours of sleep, had to get up at 2AM, and we didn't get back until almost 10PM. It was a rough day. I'm surprised I didn't fall asleep during the interview.....the couch was so comfy.

I was picked up by a handsome guy with flowers and a sweet card and one VERY excited dog. I got the greeting that Thomas always gets when he's been gone for what feels like days (to a dog).

I meet for my final interview with the Captain on Friday and should be signing then. Then as long as I pass the Academy I'll be an officer :) This time school will not only be paid for, but I'll be getting PAID to go! What a concept.

I will soon have a job!!!