Wednesday, January 27, 2010

wish list

Is it too early to write a letter to Santa?

Good.

I want a nice camera for Christmas. Or my birthday.

I have two lovely peeps out in the living room that I'd love to share with you but our camera doesn't take the greatest pictures. Especially not without a lot of natural light.

I would also like a house.

My own house.

Does Santa bring jobs too? Because I really need one of those.

A new car to get to said job would be a plus too.

I hope Santa is rich. I really want a lot of stuff this year.

Does he perform miracles? Because my husband not deploying for a third time would be a HUGE plus.

What else....

OK, that will do for now. Until I get bored and start online "shopping," then the list will grow considerably.

I wonder if I have any super rich relatives out there?

Nope.

Gone through the list.

Darn.